Season 1: Episode 3: I....procrastinate...

|
Please don't shoot!!!!

*sigh* History repeats itself....
It's been well over a week since I've posted....
....did anybody find the number or contact for the P.A....i really need it...

None the less, I haven't been sitting in my own self worth and rottening. College life is so blah...really. In the past 3 nights, I've had at least 6 hours of sleep...combined. The work is really piling on, but I am back, please forgive me but I have a problem. My friend, Sean has been reminding me...in a very RUDE way to update my blog...so here goes!

It's been a week and alot has happened. My life is a sitcom. I swear. I should carry a camera and record my everyday life and it would make killer ratings..[hmm, food for thought!]

First of all, hurricane Ike....
It amazes me how ungateful people are. Hurricane Ike has left utter devistation everywhere he has crossed, yet people are upset because they had to go to school. I saw some pictures of what it did to Haiti and couldn't help but to be grateful. Ignorance is bliss, but it's annoying as hell to me...forreal....

College..i hate lol
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I got an A in the group presentation that has been the cause of my lack of sleep!!!! Sooooo that is just where it's at. It was for my Photojournalism class. Usually I really detest group work...simply because there is always that one person who just freakin' never does their part, however, this was not the case for me. I loved my group hence our ability to get an A, but it would be nice to sleep soundly tonight.

Hmmmmm
___________________________________________________________________________________

Funny thing...

I REALLY NEED TO GET A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS. Let me express why...
I'm sittin in my room, on my laptop and this person pops up on IM and talks to me. I haven't spoken to this person more than 2 times since she added me...interestingly enough....anyway...take a look see...

Girl: Hey
ME: Hi
Girl: How you doing
[I'm typng my response]
Girl: Do me a favor...[YEAH AM FINE!...wdf]
ME:[being civil] Depends on what it is...
HERE IS THE GOLD....
Girl: You could call the Embassy and make an apointment for me please...

I'm sorry, am I a personal assisant now????

First of all, I don't know you, yet you want to ask me for a favor, which I found a little sketchy...
Secondly....makin appointments for people I don't know is not a hobby of mine..hell, I don't like to make appointments for people i DO know...

I never asked why she needed me to make the appointment i jus told her no, and she got upset... Guess what though...I didn't die, and I slept pecefully that night [after pulling an all nighter lol]

WAIT! There's more!!!!

This is a different girl, but it is hillarious nonetheless

Girl: Hey wassup
ME: Nuthin...u?
Girl: Nuthin
Girl: Hook me up..[WDF]
Not only am I a personal assistant, I'm a matchmaker
ME:??
Girl: Will you?
Me: Why...
Girl: You can't?
ME: Why should I...why do I need to
Girl: Well I was thinking you know alot of guys [is she callin me a slut????]
ME: Welllll I won't help you sorry....
{closes IM box]

I NEED TO GET A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS. These people are getting toooooo many losers....forreal

*sigh*

that's me for now....

OH YES...if I hear another "rapper" on an A milli track...I'll tear out my braids....

1 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal