I am HOW old again?

|
I’m back ladies and gents!

I KNOW! Two blogs in a row?!
Someone is on a roll!
Hope you guys are doing well, I am not, but that is A-okay.
I am VERY Sleepy. I am about to dip into a dreamland where the world is peaceful and I’m chillin’ on a beach with Travis McCoy. I swear that guy…MMMMMMMMMMMM..
AND THEN MY HEAD HITS THE TABLE AND I WAKE UP IN THIS NEWSROOM…

So, one thing that has been bugging me is the steady flow of work that has been MUNCHING THE HELL OUTTA ME lately. I have a lecturer…for Video Production and he is the same lecturer for my Advertising Techniques.
WHAT A LOT OF LECTURERS forget is that…I’m in college so technically…I’m an adult, for a lack of a better term.
I may not work a nine to five...but hell IF SOMEONE IN MY CLASS DOES…I think I can consider college a place where ADULTS continue their education.
If I decide to skip class, whose problem is that???
IF I DECIDE…
THAT YOUR CLASS IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING EVERY CLASS…
…AND THAT I DON’T SEE THE NEED…
…OBLIGATION…
…COMMON SENSE…
IN SHOWING UP EVERY CLASS TO SPEW OUT VERBAL STEW….or VERBAL VOMIT….you should be okay with that.
Would you believe that me and some of my classmates were told that if we EVER skip class again, we are going to get a zero…
Let me explain the whole situation so you guys would understand:
Last week,
For my Advertising class, we were told to split up into groups and were asked to produce a 30 second TV commercial and a magazine ad.
The group I was in was a good group. Great in fact, we got an A [suck it!]
However, everyone’s schedules were so crazy that the ONLY time that all of us could be present to record anything was when we had class. MIND YOU, we decided to take Monday’s class to record. Nothing was due. No test was given and no homework was given. Blah. So on Wednesday, the date that the assignment is due, we show up ready to show what we have. This instructor utters out of his mouth AFTER he saw our GREAT work, that the next time we skip his class, he is going to CANCEL the WHOLE assignment. And give us a ZERO.
I’m sorry, wasn’t the assignment due WEDNESDAY?
And didn’t we bring it on WEDNESDAY?
So how could you give us a zero for an assignment we turned in on the day you asked us to?
Because we missed a class on Monday, that you claim was SUPER “important”?
I think he felt insulted and I know I don’t care. Well, maybe not, maybe I am totally losing sleep over this. Cry me a river and drown in it, please.
THE IRONY OF IT IS, the other group was BITTER. And when I say bitter I mean [interesting celeb bitterness here] bitter. They tried to make insignificant critiques that were all explainable. But here is the irony (got a little side tracked), the other group that showed up to the SUPER “important” class had s[censored]t worth of creativity.
Their commercial: FAIL
Their magazine ad: FAIL.
They SUCKED….
Sucked more than Monica Lewinsky [cue rim shot “I’ll be here all week!”]
So what did they learn that “important” Monday class? NOT A DAMN THING.
I kind of wished he gave us a zero though.

All the more reason to get friggin’ crazy in that class and get arrested. Just to sit in a jail cell with some musty bald female with grills who tries to touch me and get my number so we could hook up after she gets out.
..Well now that I put it like that…I guess the A is allll good with me!

Blog not long this time kiddies….
You know what to do”
Questions, concerns, complaints, suggestions:
Carissarhoblog@live.com or Carissa-rho@gmail.com

1 comments:

D Styles said...

ok so am spose 2 b at my intern n studyn for a test n i somehow c ur blog suggested on donnelles page so i decide 2 check it out and I NEVER GOT TO STUDYING OR DOING MY INTERN WORK! (wich is practically nun by the way) good stuff really had me laughn ur sense of humour is great