It's always funny...

|
…until it’s you.

First of all, hey guys.
Now to the deal. I find it funny how people always find humor and jokes about other people until the joke is on them. Now, I;m not trying to sound fresh-from-the-factory, fresh-off-the-shelf, just-opening-the-package brand new, but I didn’t put an email (TWO AT THAT) on these blog posts for my health…
Forreal…
If I have to hear it through the grapevine how you feel about any posts...I wasn’t supposed to hear and you didn’t want me to [insert gigantic period here]
So why talk about it…??
And if you ARE getting pissed by reading this…
I AM TALKING TO YOU….

Now, I don’t mean to step on any toes…
…but if I did…
…I’m sorry it hurt…
…NOT SORRY ABOUT STEPPIN ON ‘EM…

Like I say at the end of my blog post, and I quote…
“Questions, CONCERNS, COMPLAINTS, suggestions…email me…”

I don’t say that to make the blog more interesting…
Have an issue?
Get at me, homie! (Yeah, trynna sound a lil’ gangsta)

P.S. I’m sure you were havin’ a good hee-hee-haw-ha-ha-ki-ki when the posts weren’t about you.

Long story short, take whatever I say in my blog, with a grain of salt…besides it’s my opinion no?

PEACE YA’LL

Questions, comments, concerns, complaints, suggestions?
EMAIL ME:
Carissarhoblog@live.com or Carissa-rho@gmail.com

0 comments: