I'mmmm...back!

|
*blows dust off of blog*

This is awkward! It's like when someone give you their number and you promise to call and you don't....but run into them a few weeks later.

Hey guys! those who are reading for the first time welcome. I'm far from consistent, but when i DO post, it's totally worth it. If you stuck around from when I first started, you have patience the size of Kanye West's ego. ANYWAYS let's get to it.

It's been a few months since I've posted. I want to blame it on school, but I've been out of school for about a month now so that's one month I have no exucse for, but I'll throw one in anyways...I have a life, and didn;t have time to blog!

Let me say that this is the first time in like a month that I have actually seen 6 in the morning and I didn't realize how refreshing a sunrise was, but I still prefer waking up to afternoon sounds. (the preference of a bum indeed!)But I'm only up because I have a babysitting job to do today.

ANYWAYS, what's been up with my life? Nothing, which is sad. nothing is an understatement, just want to let you guys know that I'm yet alive and not dead, but just a lazy procrastinator!

0 comments: